The Webmaster Plugin allows you to add verify meta tags from the major search engine webmaster tools along with installing and manage analytics code on your site. Currently this plugin supports Google webmaster meta tag and Google Analytics. The meta tags and analytics code will be added to every page on your site and the plugin gives you the ability to control where on your pages the analytics code is places and whether you want to track admin users (that are logged on).
Settings, Settings, & Settings
Meta Tag Options
- Google Webmaster: Enter the content of the meta tag as specified in Google Webmaster. This will look like a string of random letters and numbers. The bit you are looking for is the content="" bit in the meta tag: <meta name="google-site-verification" content="jfnaDFsadADjdklaskj3v23nbksa34SADK76"/>
- Google Analytics _uacct / pageTracker code: Enter the code you obtained from Google. The code is in the form UA-1234567-1
- Track page load times: If this is selected then the google analytics code to track page load speeds will be included.
- Location of analytics code: Where do you want the analytics code to go? If you are not sure then leave it to in the <head> section. Only applies to your blog, not the admin.
- Add analytics scripts to admin pages: If ticked this will add the analytics code to the admin pages.
- Track admin users: If checked, visits to blog pages by members of admin groups are also tracked.
- This plugin has no user settings.
- This plugin has no blog settings.
- This plugin has no widget settings.
More Info, Credits & Links
- No additional information provided by the author.
- Author: Hacking Quam Plures
- This plugin contains code from the original Google Analytics plugin for b2evolution.
You can download this file and more from the Hacking Quam Plures plugin repository